Our solutions are used by government agencies nationwide because
it allows staff to retrieve and manage paper and electronic documents
more efficiently and effectively. Time consuming paper filing obsolete.
- Nearly any document can be archived including minutes, ordinances,
correspondence, personnel records, etc.
- Documents can be scanned into the system at a rate of 25-100
pages per minute.
- Documents are stored yet easily searched and found with traditional
keyword search techniques.
- Once retrieved, the exact image of the original document can
be viewed, copied, printed, faxed, distributed over a network,
e-mailed or transferred to a CD or web site.
- Multiple people can access the same document simultaneously.
- Disaster recovery is simplified. Digital archiving makes it
easy and affordable to store copies of documents in an off-site
location. For instance, 7-10,000 documents may be stored on a
CD in a simple safety deposit box at your local bank.
Guide to Document Imaging - PDF,
See how the International Institute
of Municiple Clerks (IIMC) uses
See a partial list of other government agencies who are using our
solution (PDF downloads):
More School District Applications
Colleges & Universities